I’ve been a fan of Liz Earle for years. Growing up I always used her Hot Cloth Cleanser as it’s such a trusty cleanser, I always find myself going back for it. So I couldn’t believe the offer John Lewis has on at the moment, it’s definitely worth a look if you’re still searching for something for your Mum for mother’s day, or if you just want to treat yourself and “up” your skincare game this spring! This is an offer that’s very hard to resist!
So there’s a few bundles on offer all around the £100-£120 mark, which might seem a bit on the pricey side, but trust me, you’re getting so much for your money!
It’s a really great way to discover new Liz Earle products. I’m sure many of you know her just for her great skincare, but she actually has other amazing products too and this is a great way to try most of them!!
It was a tough decision when choosing which set to go for and I went for the Your Daily Routine Superskin™ Bundle & In Love with Botanicals Collection.
So first of all, here’s what’s included in the Superskin™ Bundle:
Hot Cloth Cleanser with 2 Cloths
This is the must have cleanser. It’s won so many awards and is always talked about! I massage a couple of pumps into my skin (while it’s dry) and it removes all my makeup. Then I rinse with the muslin cloth which I’ve have soaked in hot water. This is my favourite part, it just makes you feel so nice and cosy on a evening! The scent is made up of rosemary, camomile and eucalyptus essential oils so it’s such a lovely relaxing scent — just perfect for the evening when winding down. You can obviously use it in the morning, but I’m a “quick cleanse in the shower and go” kinda girl, so for me this cleanser is definitely an evening one where I can take the time and enjoy it as part of my evening routine.
Instant Boost Skin Tonic
I love this toner! I’m a big fan of toners as they just make me feel refreshed and feel like if I’ve missed any bits when rinsing I know the toner will get them. I just apply a few drops onto a cotton pad and sweep over my face, leaving my skin feeling refreshed and smooth!
This moisturiser is really thick and creamy which makes it feel very luxurious. It’s so hydrating which is perfect as my face quite often feels really dry and tight after cleansing, so this is the perfect moisturiser to finish my skincare routine.
So with any of the bundles like this one in John Lewis you also get the “In Love with Botanicals” collection that’s worth £135!
It comes in a gorgeous beauty bag which is the perfect size for when you’re going away. You can fit so much in it! The inside of the bag is lined and wipeable so no need to worry about any products leaking as you can just wipe it up easy (I’ve never found Liz Earle products to leak but you can never be 100% sure!). The outside of the bag is made from 100% natural cotton and I love the design. It’s nothing too bold or in-your-face, just a nice subtle beige with nice pink and gold design on, which is great as it would be perfect for you, a friend or your mum!
So, are you ready to find out how much it includes!? Right, here we go…
- Brightening Treatment Mask 50ml with 1 Muslin Cloth: This mask contains camphor oil and witch hazel which are fast acting. Who doesn’t want brighter skin quicker!? This mask leaves your skin glowing. I just apply one pump and leave it on my skin for 2 minutes, however you can leave it on for as little as 30 seconds then just wash it off with the muslin cloth.
- Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash 200ml: This smells insane! It reminds me of my first holiday with Michael as it was when I first used it, so I was so happy when I saw it was included in this bundle! It’s the perfect scent to wash away all the sun cream and sand and it leaves your body feeling clean, soft and smelling amazing!
- Energising Body Scrub 200ml: This body scrub contains ground olive stones to exfoliate your skin to leave it feeling revitalised and smooth.
- Botanical Shine Shampoo 200ml: I was really surprised Liz Earle did shampoo, and I loved this one as it’s colour safe (big win for me!) and it gently cleans and leaves hair shiny and soft. It’s also suitable for all hair types.
- Nourishing Botanical Body Cream 200ml: This body cream is super hydrating and has a subtle scent which is great for me as I sometimes find body creams too overpowering! It contains shea butter and avocado oil which is quick absorbing and non- greasy (I can’t stand greasy creams!).
- Rosemary & Rock Rose Botanical Hand Wash 200ml: I’m a bit of a soap snob and I prefer expensive soaps! I think they look so much nicer in the bathroom and I find they’re actually nicer on your hands. I wash my hands a lot so they get dry quickly and I need to use lots of hand creams, however I find that decent hand washes prevents them from getting dry. I love the smell of this one, it has a song scent of rosemary and rose and it also has a thicker consistency which foams up easy.
- Botanical Essence No.22 Eau De Parfum 50ml: I love the bottle of this perfume. It’s simple, chic and stylish! This Eau De Parfum has such a fresh, spicy and floral scent and is made up of notes of Damask Rose, Pink Pepper, Indian Jasmine, Patchouli, Hibiscus and Sandalwood. It’s definitely a scent I will be wearing this spring!!
Phew, that’s everything! So I’m sure you can see why this is such a good deal! If you want to take a look at the offers they have then check out the other John Lewis bundles.
A huge thank you to John Lewis and Affiliate Window for sending me these products to try out and review!
Disclaimer: These products where sent to me for review however all views are my own honest opinions. For more information please see my disclaimer. This Blog post contains affiliate links which you can also ready more on my disclaimer page!