Here are the terms and conditions for the retweet and follow competition on Twitter.
The tweet to be retweeted is:
— Sophie Kate (@sophiekateblogs) September 23, 2016
I’ll choose the winner from everyone who follows @sophiekateblogs and re-tweets the giveaway tweet.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter and organiser of the prize draw Competition is Sophie Kate.
- The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16 excluding employees, friends or family of anyone linked to the competition in any way. You must be 16 or over on the date the competition starts.
- To enter the competition users should follow @sophiekateblogs and retweet the original competition tweet on their own Twitter account.
- Only @sophiekateblogs followers will be entered in the draw.
- Only one entry per Twitter username will be entered in the draw.
- The winners will be chosen at random from among the qualifying entries shortly after the closing date and time.
- The giveaway starts at 10am on Friday 23rd September 2016 and finishes at 10am on Friday 7th October 2016. All retweets must have taken place before this in order to be entered into the competition.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prizes offered.
- The prize will be dispatched as soon the competition ends and the winner provides a postal address. The package will be sent by a ‘signed for’ delivery service to provide proof of delivery.
- The Twitter username of the winner may appear on the Twitter feed and/or website of Sophie Kate.
- The random selection of the winners will be carried out by using a third party tool to randomly select an eligible winner. Once selected and confirmed the result is final. No discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter shortly after the closing date/time.
- The prize for the winner is a MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter or MAC Cosmetics.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.