Here are the terms and conditions for the retweet and follow competition on Twitter.
We’re asking Twitter users to follow @mpw_cambridge and @sophiekateblogs and re-tweet our giveaway tweet to be in with a chance to win a meal for two at the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill at the Cambridge Hilton DoubleTree Hotel.
The tweet to be retweeted is:
— Sophie Kate (@sophiekateblogs) March 12, 2016
Terms and conditions
- The promoter and organiser of the prize draw Competition is Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill at the Cambridge Hilton DoubleTree Hotel.
- The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 excluding employees, friends or family of anyone linked to the competition in any way. You must be 18 or over on Saturday 12th March 2016.
- To enter the competition users should follow @mpw_cambridge and @sophiekateblogs and retweet our original competition tweet on their own Twitter account.
- Only @mpw_cambridge and @sophiekateblogs followers will be entered in the draw.
- Only one entry per Twitter username will be entered in the draw.
- The winners will be chosen at random from among the qualifying entries shortly after the closing date and time.
- The competition closes at 11am on Saturday 26th March 2016. All retweets must have taken place before this in order to be entered into the competition.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prizes offered.
- The Twitter username of the winner may appear on the Twitter feeds and/or websites of Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill and Sophie Kate.
- The random selection of the winners will be carried out by using a third party tool to randomly select an eligible winner. Once selected and confirmed the result is final. No discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter shortly after the closing date/time.
- The prize for the winner is a meal for two at the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill at the Cambridge Hilton DoubleTree Hotel.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.