- 2 people
- Brown rice spaghetti (enough to serve 2)
- 180g prawns
- 130g cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Handful of spinach
- Sprinkling of chilli and thyme
- Pinch of salt
I like to use brown rice spaghetti as it seems to give me less of a food baby, however regular spaghetti spaghetti is just fine.
- Cook the spaghetti according to instructions on the pack.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, heat some olive oil in a pan on a medium heat. Crush the garlic into the pan and then add the crushed chilli, a pinch of salt and thyme. Let it heat up for a minute ensuring the garlic doesn’t burn.
- Add the prawns until thoroughly cooked.
- Chop the tomatoes in half and throw them in until slightly cooked and begin to soften.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain and add to the pan.
- Toss in the spinach and stir until wilted.
Serve and enjoy with a nice cold glass of water with a slice of lemon and lime.
Let me know if you make this recipe and tweet me picture if you do 😀