Here are the terms and conditions for the subscribe and comment competition on YouTube.
We’re asking YouTube users to subscribe to Sophie Kate’s YouTube Channel and comment on the giveaway video, saying what their favourite thing is to bake, to be in with a chance to win a signed copy of the new Tanya Bakes cookbook.
The competition video to comment on is:
Terms and conditions
- The promoter and organiser of the prize draw Competition is Sophie Kate.
- The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16 excluding employees, friends or family of anyone linked to the competition in any way. You must be 16 or over on Sunday 28th August 2016.
- To enter the competition users should subscribe to Sophie Kate’s YouTube Channel and comment on the giveaway video saying what their favourite thing is to bake.
- Only Sophie Kate’s YouTube Channel subscribers will be entered in the draw.
- Only one entry per YouTube user will be entered in the draw.
- The winners will be chosen at random from among the qualifying entries shortly after the closing date and time.
- The giveaway starts at 8am on Sunday 14th August 2016 and finishes at 11am on Sunday 28th August 2016. All comments and subscriptions must have taken place before this in order to be entered into the competition.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prizes offered.
- The prize will be dispatched as soon the competition ends and the winner provides a postal address. The package will be sent by a ‘signed for’ delivery service to provide proof of delivery, and Sophie Kate will not be liable for any loss or damage caused during transit/delivery.
- The name/username of the winner may appear on the Twitter feed and/or website of Sophie Kate.
- The random selection of the winners will be carried out by using a third party tool to randomly select an eligible winner. Once selected and confirmed the result is final. No discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The winner will be notified via a reply to their YouTube comment shortly after the closing date/time.
- The prize for the winner is a signed copy of the new Tanya Bakes cookbook, which was signed by Tanya Burr at the Milton Keynes book signing event in July 2016.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by YouTube or Tanya Burr.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.